(540) 684-9251

Question by DaveSaveTheDay: How do I switch home owner insurances?
My dad need helps switching home owner insurance. He had farm bureau, but is switching to state farm, but it has to go through Wells Fargo. How do I contact them to switch it. All I’m hearing is a machine, and our whole family English isn’t very good.
Best answer:
Answer by mbrcatz
The new State Farm agent should be taking care of that for you. Ask them to handle it.
Give your answer to this question below!