(540) 684-9251

Question by silviejj: Is casualty/ property insurance same as Public insurance adjuster for licensing in DC?
I tried to apply for property and casualty licensing in DC and the only category for that license came up was public insurance adjuster. The only way to apply is on the internet.
Thank you.
Best answer:
Answer by mbrcatz17
It’s not the same thing. You want a producer’s license, you have to take a week’s class on insurance, or an approved self study course, pass a test (which you have to take in person), and pay a fee. Here’s a link to more information:
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!