(540) 684-9251

Question by COMPUTER DOCTOR: homeowners insurance?
i have homeowners insurance of coverage up to $ 75,000 for a co-op. does this cover my damages and/or people living below me if my fish tank burst accidently?
Best answer:
Answer by regerugged
You would have to read the declarations page. The most used form is HO6. It covers personal property, the improvements you put into the condo and liability insurance. The liability portion would cover you for any claims made by the people below you.
You have to read your policy to know for sure what you have coverage for.
Add your own answer in the comments!