(540) 684-9251

Question by Jazzy: Who is responsible for insurances on a 200 acre property, with house being rented- including public liability?
I have offered a proposal to the owner of a former retail nursery to caretake/nominal rent her property in exchange for project managing, labouring and maintaining said property. I need to know where to begin looking for a basic contract that will satisfy both our needs? She has made it clear she does not want any headaches – to which I am in agreement, is there anything else apart from insurances I need to consider? I have also agreed to pay for repairs given the cost of nominal rent.
Best answer:
Answer by Smilin’ Fred
Landlord should have Liability Insurance
Tenant should have Contents insurance…for openers.
Speak to a qualified insurance broker in your area.
What do you think? Answer below!