(540) 684-9251

Commercial Insurance

Commercial Insurance: sample-3

  • Apartment:  For owners of buildings used exclusively as apartment houses, including cooperatives
  • Building:   For lessors of commercial buildings occupied by offices, mercantile and retail establishments
  • Business:   For businesses providing personal consumer services, businesses repairing light consumer goods and businesses engaged in printing
  • Condominium:  For owners of buildings used exclusively as condominiums
  • Contractors:   For primarily small residential, special trade contractors
  • Garage:   For independently operated or franchised automotive service and repair businesses
  • Manufacturers:   For manufacturers of electronics, food products, leather goods, instruments, metal goods, paper products, plastic goods, rubber products, textiles and wood products
  • Office:   For a variety of firms providing medical, legal, financial or other professional services for their clientele
  • Religious:   For churches and other houses of worship not affiliated with operating educational institutions
  • Restaurant:  For various food service establishments. Restaurant Pac is designed for fast food and family-style restaurants, fine dining
  • Store:   For a wide variety of retailers primarily engaged in brick-and-mortar commerce
  • Technology:   For technology firms providing computer consultation and a variety of technology services for their clientele.

At Nance & associates, Insurance we know that each business is different.
Contact us today for an insurance evaluation
Union Insurance Agency
(571) 408-9040